The sun is hiding behind clouds these days, our summer is over. After my adventures up an munro I think it’s time we dealt with the reality that winter will soon be here along with the rain. Don’t worry you can still go out on adventures. Paramo are the folk who have their eye on the ball this season.
The Velez Adventure Light Smock utilises Nikwax Analogy Light, Paramo’s lightweight fabric that still offers full waterproof performance but in a light package. The Velez will see you right being light enough to carry when the rain finally stops.
Made to an exacting standard the Paramo has:
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for freedom of movement, cropped front.
- Dropped tail for protection and movement maximisation.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for technical rucksack use.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- High collar with central, single-hand adjustment to prevent wind, rain and snow entering the
- Two-way twin reversed zip design with inner, poppered baffles for maximum temperature
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fixed hood – fully adjustable, wired and
The Paramo Velez Adventure Light Smock has proved popular within twitcher circles due to the unique waterproofing system that prevents excessive rustling found when moving in most waterproofs, this I could live with. Paramo’s product have been consistently winning awards within the walking and trekking communities. Being light, waterproof and quiet makes it an excellent jacket for climbing in. The Velez comes in quite an range of colours so for more info and prices visit Paramo’s website.